Connie's Creative Chaos

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Products available!!!

Here is my newest kit!! I love it...and I think you will too!
This kit comes in both full and tagger size!!
300 dpi
20 papers and 81 elements
It's on sale now in some of my stores!!! I have so many new items to share with you!!
These first three items come in either papers ready to use or overlays!!
You can also purchase the papers and use them as overlays!!
They are 12x12, 300 dpi
ORIGINAL WORK...you will not find these sold by anyone else!!!
I also have more overlays, done in png and psd layers for you to customize for your projects!!They are done in 12x12 and saved in PSD and PNG formats!
CU, PU and S4H are all OK!!!

And a new template!!!
My new CooCoo birdie!!
He's done in layers so you can colorize and do what you want with him!!! Full and tagger included! Psd and Psp layers!!
And so much more!!!
Check out these new kits.....Dad Rocks is perfect for your Fathers Day needs! Comes in Full and Tagger!!
Jesse's Junk is full of goth, dark...mysterious fun items!!!
Sarahs Sassy Zebra is full of Funky and Fun items for all your girly needs!!!

No comments: