Connie's Creative Chaos

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Must SEE!!!

I am super bad about putting things on my blog! But I want to share these with you all....
We have some really super CT's at our new store, Sunflower Scraps Boutique!!!
And I am going to show you what they have done with my kits!!!

These are just soooo pretty!! These were made by Bev of HorsePlays Pasture
You can check out her blog by clicking the name above or see the tutorial for this kit by clicking the picture!!!

This beautiful one is by Carol of Hugahav's Haven
You can check out her blog by clicking the name above or see the tutorial for this kit by clicking the picture!!!

Another very cute one that I just found in the gallery.....
This one is by LadyHawwk Designs!!
Click the picture for the tutorial!!
I have many more to share, but need to get my info in order so you all can be sure to check out the blogs of these talented ladies!!!!

No comments: