Connie's Creative Chaos

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Tutorials....

2 AMAZING tutorials for you all to check out!!

I am just in awwwww!! I have always found this to be my favorite kit that I designed, and am SOOOOO excited that one of the very talented CT's from our store used it!!!
The kit is called Doodle Butterfly and the talented CT is Mami!!!
Check out the tut...
PORTUGUESE and ENGLISH
THANK YOU MAMI!!!!
I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!




And my latest Purple kit, FMS Awareness is used in this BEAUTIFUL tag/tutorial by another very talented CT, Jen
of Jens Sweet Temptations!!
You can find the tutorial here...BUT, check out her new BLOG!!
Jen is VERY talented and I love her blog!!
I am in love looking at the wonderful work she has on there!!!
New tut posted here
and
BLOG HERE
THANK YOU so much Jen!!!


No comments: