Connie's Creative Chaos

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A look at my latest kits.....

A look at a few of my kits!!!
These two kits are now available for purchase at the store!!
The first one was part of a special countdown to christmas....
and the 2nd one was part of a collab kit for the store!!!
Both of them are on sale for $1.00
look for Creative Chaos
*4th one under DESIGNERS on the left*




Here is my NEWEST kit!!!!
Roses and Butterflies!!!
This new kit is full of beautiful things in orangish, pink and yellow colors!!!
Not all things are shown!
This kit is on sale for $2.00
And now for some other new additions to the store from me....
Winter Sunlight....a bright yellow kit for those BLUE cold winter days!!!

And one of my FAVORITES is this CUTE cowboy kit!!
Lil Wild West!!! Full of BRIGHT colors!!! Lots of playful items in this one!!!
And a FREEBIE to go along with it!!!
To download the freebie go to the previous post or the store!!!

No comments: